Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Nancy Drew Halloween Trick or Treat Bookmarks


Nancy Drew Halloween
Drew-O-Ween
Trick or Treat Bookmark Project

Add bookmarks to the goodies you're giving out to your Trick or Treaters! Great for classrooms, library events, etc.

Use our handy PDF File - print, cut into individual bookmarks. 

 PLEASE NOTE: This file is for personal use only - i.e. no business, sales, merchandising allowed. Meaning, you may print it and use it personally for the stated purposes. Violation of this will result in being reported. Nancy Drew is a licensed trademark of Simon & Schuster, Inc.

3 comments:

jnalpath said...

Love bookmarks and ND! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Thanks Jenn! I will use them for my book club!

A said...

Very cool. I adore bookmarks, and as a school librarian, I'm always looking for fun bookmarks for my kids.