Monday, March 25, 2013

Nancy Drew Get a Clue Fabric Blog Party & Contest

Nancy Drew Fabric Blog
Party & Contest

Have you got clues with the new Get a Clue fabric from Moda? I've seen so much creativity out there with the new fabric, we carry quite a bit of items using it in our Drewtique, and there was a recent 2 week Blog Hop devoted to the fabric! Several creative Nancy fans have sent in entries for our week long contest. 

I will be highlighting those entries all week here at the Nancy Drew Sleuth Blog with several each day and then on Friday a poll will be added to the right side of the Blog for voting on your favorite--we'll have voting up for 1 week from the 29th of March through April 4. Prizes will be awarded to the top votes on April 5.

I'll also be including some interesting fabric ideas and items I've been seeing for fun throughout the week plus a shower curtain project...

I admit I'm biased, but one of my favorites so far I've seen from fabric is the quilt my Mom is making me using the whites/yellows/blues - it should be a nice Queen Size quilt once completed:

 
 
Then we'll be on to quilt #2 after this in reds. Then something more stylized and customized with Nancy Drew blocks and silhouettes. The possibilities are endless--the one caveat though is the book spine fabric. It sold so quick everywhere and I wasn't able to wholesale it from Moda, so I've purchased up some, but not as much as I'd like to have--so, like some other collectors, I almost want to hoard it :) It's one of my favorites. 

You are going to see some really creative projects all week long here, so grab your magnifying glasses and your measuring tape and join in this week!

Here are the prizes:

Nancy Drew Charm Packs

Nancy Drew Key Chain Watch

Nancy Drew Coin Purse

Nancy Drew White Endpaper Fabric 

Nancy Drew Layer Cake

Jenn:)

1 comment:

Nancy Lauzon said...

Love the quilt, Jenn it's gorgeous!