Monday, October 24, 2011

Nancy Drew Trick or Treat Project

Nancy Drew Trick or Treat Project

If you want to do something clever for your trick or treaters and promote Nancy Drew, here's an easy and quick project. Click here for the PDF file.

The file contains some small bookmarks which you can print on cardstock and then cut out. Laminate them if you wish to make them more sturdy. If you don't have a laminator or cardstock on hand, you can have this done at your local copy shops.

The bottom 4 images are labels you can print out and adhere to treat bags or tape onto candy bars with double sided tape (works best).

TIP: If you don't want to print the bookmarks in color, have them do black/white printing on orange cardstock.

Jenn:)

6 comments:

Shell in the City said...

Clever idea! Love it! I will definitely do it!

Lisa K said...

Haha, I think I will print out the bookmarks for MYSELF! :-D

Jenn Fisher said...

Lisa--ha! Print a couple for the trick or treaters too :)

LuAnn Sgrecci O'Connell said...

These would be great for a library display I hope to do in 2012!

Jenn Fisher said...

Your library display sounds like fun LuAnn! Glad to hear you'll be doing one. We have some PDF files in the "members only" section of our website for Sleuths doing library displays if you want to check those out.

Jenn:)

Jan said...

This is the coolest thing! I would have loved to get something like this "years" ago when I was a trick-or-treater! (and I know my oldest granddaughter will love them, too)
Jan Rader