Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Nancy Drew Obsession...er...Collection Photos

Nancy Drew Collection Photos

I haven't taken photos of the collection in awhile and so I'm posting a few I took after setting it up better for the Nancy Drew party. I have 2 new shelves which I've moved all binders, scrapbooks, magazines, reference books, and modern series to which I like better.

Of course when setting up everything, I realize I need about 4 or 5 more shelves ;) So much remains boxes due to lack of space. Mostly collectible items, paper ephemera items and other series books. I've got to work on getting some of that out for the 2012 Nancy Drew convention before everyone visits.

I also found things in reorganizing that I was puzzled at having 2 of the same thing and found duplicates--and thinking this is so out of control :) I need to get to cataloging it better. I've started taking digital photos of everything.

Jenn:)

7 comments:

Lisa K said...

Your collection is awesome as always! I wish I could see it in person, but I probably won't make it to Arizona next year :(

LuAnn Sgrecci O'Connell said...

Looks good, Jenn! We collectors always need more shelves. I recently got mine all spread out with one layer on each shelf, but it didn't last long!

Anonymous said...

What an amazing collection, WOW! Kudos to you!

Nancy

Jan said...

Wow! It looks so nice and neat, with all the like spines together! Since I only have one of each (except somehow I have two different Red Gate Farms), mine look much more like a jumble, even though they are in order on the shelves.

Jenn Fisher said...

@Lisa--wish you could come!

A Candle to Read By said...

What do you store in your binders? I love this collection, Jenn!

Jenn Fisher said...

I store paper items--advertising, bookmarks, printouts, photos, anything flat or small that will slip into a sleeve in the binder that doesn't display well on a shelf.

Jenn:)