Sunday, November 26, 2023

Nancy Drew CW TV Show Memorabilia in The Jennifer Fisher Nancy Drew Collection


Nancy Drew debuted on the CW Network in fall of 2019 and then ran for 4 seasons. In the last year or so, items from the show were sold off to various sellers including crew merchandise, props, scripts, various paperwork for scenes/prop/set/blueprints/etc. There were dozens of auctions over time from at least two sellers that included things like decor pieces from The Claw restaurant, uniforms, aprons, signs, photos, books and you name it. Even jewelry pieces. 

I bid on a few things (pictured in this blog) that were available but tried to approach it with an eye to history/behind the scenes production items to tell the story behind the scenes for my Jennifer Fisher Nancy Drew Collection that now resides at the Toledo Public Library, downtown main library in The Mystery Room. In addition to items in these auctions, since 2019, I have acquired promo items like posters, pop sockets, coasters, flashlights, t-shirts, a Halloween costume, the DVDs of each season, a crew backpack, a crew hat and more - you can view all of my CW Nancy Drew TV memorabilia at my CW Nancy Drew TV Show Pinterest Board.   

From these specific auctions, I purchased several scripts, scene paperwork, vintage Nancy Drew books used for reference and as a book prop (Red Gate Farm), a photo of Nancy with her parents, and a crew bag w/ the CW Nancy Drew logo on it. Since I'm a Nancy Drew book collector, it made sense to collect some of the books used. 

I'm going to make a post at our Nancy Drew Book Fans Facebook group about my acquisitions and see what everyone else got in the auctions - always fun to see everyone's goodies.









 





No comments: