Saturday, April 06, 2013

Nancy Drew Fabric Contest Winners

Our Contest Winners:

Grand Prize: Pam Hancock, Nancy Drew Lamp

Layer Cake, 1 yard white endpapers fabric, key chain watch

1st Runner Up: Marcy Mahle, Nancy Drew Doll & Outfits

Charm pack and coin purse

2nd Runner Up: Julie of Concept Quilts, Nancy Drew Quilt

Charm Pack

Here were the results:
 
Prizes will be sent out in about a week. I will be doing another fabric contest 1st week of July, so put your  thinking caps on again and send me entries! One entry per person.

Jenn:)

3 comments:

Marcy said...

I feel very lucky to have been included in the winners of this fun contest. I loved everyone's clever creations. Thank you Jenn for having this event and a huge thank you for the wonderful prizes.

Julie Domenico said...

Wow just received the charm squares in the mail! Very exciting, and I now have enough fabric to come up with another Nancy Drew creation.

Thanks so much,

Julie

Julie Domenico said...

Wow- I just received the Nancy Drew charm squares in the mail! Now I have enough fabric to make another Nancy Drew inspired creation!

Thank you!

Julie