Thursday, April 05, 2012

Nancy Drew Fabric Preview

Nancy Drew Fabric Preview

Nancy Fans--we're finally getting more Nancy Drew Fabric! And it's going to be fabulous :) It's by Moda, so you know the quality will be superb. Coming this October 2012 to a quilt/fabric shop near you. Above is a sample panel featuring vintage book covers. Here are several other sneak peeks--each in different color blocks with samples of the various Nancy Drew fabric--here are the various strike-offs laid out together--as you can see there are 7 different styles of patterns:

 
Closer to the debut of the fabric, we will be doing some blogging contests and crafty contests here for those who sew and do fabric crafts, so start thinking of ideas--will update you when we get these finalized later this year.

Two of my favorites in the line are the silhouette endpapers and also the vintage book spines.

Jenn:)

10 comments:

Rachel Leigh Smith said...

I love the end paper ones too. They're all amazing.

Troi kett said...

Moda is awesome quilt fabric, CANT wait!!!!

Wendy said...

ahhhh, I love it! One of my bucket list items is to learn to sew. This will get me started.

Jewel Divas Style said...

I don't know about doing crafty things with it but I'll have to get it from somewhere for my collection. Jenn, do you know if it will be available for shipping to Aus?

Jenn Fisher said...

@JewelDivas/Tiara - I'm not sure about the fabric--I know that you will be able to get it in quilting/fabric shops and then there are also online fabric stores too--so you should be able to order it from online shops once it's added to their stock.

Jenn:)

Holly Anna said...

I can't wait to see that fabric in person!! My daughter will love it!! And I love it too!

Thanks for sharing.

Holly in Kentucky

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for this! I hope my local Joann's will be carrying it.

likewow said...

Here's an Australian website:

http://www.pkfabrics.com.au/fabrics/designer/simon-schuster/get-a-clue-with-nancy-drew/

Anonymous said...

Has anyone developed a pattern for a quilt using these? I love the fabrics, but am not creative.

Keepmeinstitches said...

Yes I'd like to see some quilt suggestions for this fabric