Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Nancy Drew (& Me) in Collectors News Magazine

The February 2009 issue of Collectors News magazine is now available. It features a two-page article on Nancy Drew and my collection of Nancy Drew memorabilia and talks about the Nancy Drew Sleuths fan group and our conventions! I'm including some pictures in the Blog.

If you are interested in getting this particular issue or subscribing to this publication, visit Collectors News online and you can also e-mail: collectors@collectors-news.com or call 800-352-8039.
I was originally contacted by them for an article on my Vintage Halloween collectibles and website, Vintage Halloween. I suggested they consider doing a piece on Nancy Drew and it led to this piece which was put together last summer.

I thought it was well-done and even mentions Edward Stratemeyer!

Jenn:)

No comments: