Sunday, February 05, 2006

Halloween Nancy Drew Style


I finally got around to sleuthing in my digitals saved on myriads of cds and found two pictures I took of a window silhouetted Nancy Drew silhouette this past Halloween--here's one.

I gave out Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys trick or treat bags which were a hit. These included leftover promo Nancy Drew watches.

I also found digitals I took from the NBC Today Show segment on Nancy Drew--screen caps--which I've added to the website.

MOVIE NEWS: Not confirmed yet...Barry Bostwick playing the character of Dashiel Biedemeyer?

Jenn

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your Nancy Drew Silhouette Halloween window. Jenn, you ROCK!

Jenn Fisher said...

Awe, you flatter:) Thanks! It was a fun craft project and made to reuse at future conventions. Makes a great table cloth too.

Jenn

Anonymous said...

That was neat! I am a HUGE fan of Nancy Drew that's like heaven! Wow, your smart!

Anonymous said...

It was a great idea!!!! I wish i had thought of that.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Nancy Drew and I'm planning on having her as the theme for my birthday party! This is such a cool idea! Thanks for posting this, I'll definitely use it!

Anonymous said...

I love Nancy Drew she's awesome!

Anonymous said...

That is COOOOOL